Saturday, April 19, 2008

VISUALIZATION

day by day i see myself in the future, i always dream of the days that i will finally spend it with my family at all times... the days that i don't need to go overseas and work alone away from all my loved ones....

people say that we are more fortunate than people who stay back home because we are better off because we are more financially secured.... I'd say there are some advantages and there are some disadvantages... for i myself has not seen how my son has grown to what he is now... has never been part of all his accomplishments....

nevertheless, i believe that soon enough we will be spending more time together..... and i can see that coming soon enough... it is much clearer in the horizon, now that i started my preparation to do so...

quote to live by:
We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon. - Konrad Adenauer

No comments: