Wednesday, April 9, 2008

PRAYER

i am not a religious person, in fact this is one thing that my mother always complain about me when i was a young boy, where i was born, and raised was just a stone throw away from the local church. not only that, i remember that my parents used to tag me along when i was a young boy to different churches in our province on Sundays...

it started when i became a teenager.. it was then that i stopped going with my parents to churches... but that doesn't mean that i stopped praying.... for what ever odd reasons. i came to impart in myself that it is through prayer and meditation alone in a room, that i manages to have a more peaceful and solemn communication with God...

i can't forget my 10 minute prayer back in 1999, when i was diagnosed with a malignant thyroid nodule/tumor.... but when i completed a 10 minute prayer while waiting for the other doctor who will re-test me.... it was then that a miracle happen...

Quote to live by:
Prayer moves the hand that moves the world. - John Aikman Wallace

No comments: