Friday, April 11, 2008

THIS MOMENT

Life is so much wonderful if you would manage to appreciate things around you. I have learned thru the years of living overseas and being away from my loved ones that there is nothing more important than the actual moment you are currently having…

Every time I go on my annual vacation, I always bring it upon myself to ensure that there are ample time I spend with my family, there are many things to take care of around the house, and with the government formalities to go back to work overseas but making the most out of every vacation is something that I always try to do….

But despite all the preparation, regardless of how much you tried to prepare for everything, it will always boil down to the last minute, scampering for thing before you leave and catch your flight… but there will never be more significant than the very moment that you are having right now, regardless of where you are, that is what really matters….

Quote to live by
If it weren’t for the last minute, nothing would get done. – Anonymous

2 comments:

Yesha said...

savor the moment. yep! =]

cenen said...

right, that's what i always do...
thansk for dropping by