Wednesday, April 9, 2008

SELF-CONFIDENCE

one thing i learned through the years, of course with the help and guidance of my elder brothers is to believe in myself and capabilities... that i can do things if i believe that i can do it and put mind to it.... i would say that without the prodding of my two older brothers before, i may not have made it this far in life....

what inspired me further is when i met my wife, we were still in college then... life wasn't easy for both of us having came from a lower middle class family.... we have to strive harder than the rest of our classmates just to survive college....

and i sincerely believe that it is the fact that we believed in ourselves that we managed to get to where we are.. with God's grace of course...

Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it. - Stan Smith

No comments: