Sunday, April 20, 2008

ROLE MODELS

each and every one of us grew up with a role model... some look up to politicians and some to movie personalities or famous person like businessman or philanthropist... for me i always look up to my parents.... though i admire some political figures as well.....

i but for me i would rather be a role model to my son... i want him to see me as a person that he can rely on and someone that is worthy of his admiration... though living up to someone else's expectation is not that easy... it is worth a try.... especially if it is for my loved ones....

quotes to live by:

Example is the school of mankind, and they will learn at no other. - Burke

2 comments:

Yesha said...

i certainly agree. =]

cenen said...

hello autumn...
nice to see you here in my blog again...