Friday, April 11, 2008

ONE DAY

through the years of working overseas and being away from my family, i have learned to value each day that i am with them.... luckily i have a yearly contract that allows me to see them every year for at least a month... but considering that you spend 30 days in a year with your family isn't much... it is not enough time for you to be able to savor the bonding that you have if you are staying with them....

it is therefore essential for me to be able to maximize the my schedule and be able to have as much time with my love ones and have as much family activities as we can... now i always live one day at a time but plan ahead for the future....

live is so short and there are plenty of things to be done.... but i cherish each and everyday as they past by ever since i learned how to live life one day at a time....


quote to live by :
Nothing in business is so valuable as time. - John H. Patterson

No comments: