Friday, April 11, 2008

MORNINGS

i always look forward to a new beginning, a new day always starts when the sun rises to most of us... but not for me, for what ever odd reason my body clock has always been set to wake up at 4:30 a.m. or earlier... regardless of what time i sleep in the evening may it be at 11:00 p.m. or at 1:00 a.m. my friend used to kid me it is signet of seniority... i keep telling him that we have a saying that only carabao grow old.... but deep within me how i really wish it is the fact...

early morning is the best time for me to start my daily routine, at least i would have plenty of time to counter check thing if ever it doesn't work out the way i wanted it to be....

Quotes to live by:
Even if a farmer intends to loaf, he gets up in time to get an early start. - Edgar Watson Howe

No comments: