Tuesday, April 8, 2008

FRIENDSHIP

they say true friends are hard to find.... working overseas for a good over 10 years, i have managed to meet a few people, of different nationalities, religion and culture.... and i am really glad to say that it is truly an experience having friends on different part of the globe...

i have one good friend, a Pakistani guy... a lot of his compatriots seems to be questioning him why he are befriending us... despite many criticism from them, he still pursue his friendship with me and my compatriots.... our friendship started a good 9 years ago when we were assigned on the same project some 8 years ago.... to date he still is one of my best friend who never fails to call me and inquire how my family is, greet me on every important occasion...

right now he is in on an emergency leave, and i just hope and pray that everything turns out well for him... i look forward to see and chat with him again and dine together every now and then when our schedule allows us to...


Quote to live by
True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable. Dave Tyson Gentry

No comments: