Friday, April 11, 2008

SIMPLICITY

we all live in a very complex world these days... i remember when i was much younger, life was very simplistic then.... there was no computer, no mobile phone and no Internet superhighway.. life was plain and simple, and not much of a rat race like now... back then we used to play around the house, do our own toys, we play hide and seek and many other kid stuff.

but despite the drastic changes of lifestyle compounded by the massive development of the latest technology, i still see people who prefer to live a simple life... i myself dreams of living in a semi secluded area, where there are plenty of fruit bearing trees, with a clear flowing stream that you can fish, and get your drinking water... with a simple house with the basic amenities that will sustain a bit of comfort in life....

then again, it stay to be a dream.... but we never know, maybe if i strive harder, and work my may to it... maybe then i will be able to attain it...

quote to live by
What I do, I do very well, and what I don’t do well, I don’t do at all. - Anonymous

No comments: