Saturday, April 12, 2008

DIFFICULT DAYS

i have been through thick and thin. in my almost two decade of working, of which most of them was spent overseas, i would say that there are days that are simply too difficult to pass by.... there was a time when i received a message from my wife that she had a miscarriage and she is currently in the hospital.. this actually happened twice... the first one was in February of 2006 and the last one was just last year, December to be exact, right before Christmas.....

i would say that those two days are some of the most difficult days in my life and that are simply too difficult to live by and forget... i still remember that i was supposed to be with my friends then, i was planning to go out fishing with them but decided against and would rather spend the day with my wife chatting on the computer, but having learned of the situation, i opted to stay with my friends instead, at least to have someone with, to busy myself and make the day more bearable... and i remember that i have made at least 20 overseas call over the course of forty eight hours...

but luckily. we all managed to survive the ordeal... and lived to tell the tale so to speak...


quotes to live by:
The secret of patience … to do something else in the meantime. - Anonymous

No comments: