Wednesday, April 9, 2008

SELF-ACCEPTANCE

there are many things that happens around us... in live we encounters a lot of trials, tribulations and challenges.... everyday is a new challenge... new success and some defeats... as the saying goes you can't win them all..

i always aim high, i have many dreams and aspirations in life... that is what is keeping me on my feet... that is what is keeping me to strive harder than ever... but in life no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try, yo will will some and you will lose some... it is just a matter of accepting the fact.... it is supposed to be a way of life...

for me, every defeat, every disappointment is well accepted, for i always uses it to catapult me to a higher level... it helps me become a better man.... and makes me re-evaluate myself....

Quote to live by
You can succeed if nobody else believes it, but you will never succeed if you don’t believe in yourself. - William J.H. Boetcker

No comments: