Sunday, April 6, 2008

COUNTING OUR BLESSINGS

A lot of people I met usually complain whenever they are faced with something that they are not familiar with; much more when they are faced with problems. Unfortunately some people don’t take trials lightly and unaware how to handle them, reasons why we here in the news that some, even a few well known personalities has committed suicide….

I sincerely believe that it all depends on how we look at life’s perspective differently…. As form me I have learned to count my blessings…. For one am lucky enough to have a loving and supportive family, able to land a good job that provides our basic needs plus a bit of comfort… I have learned to count my blessing beginning from the day that I open my eyes, thanking God for another day that He affords me with, until night fall and when I lay down in bed to go to sleep, for I was given the opportunity to take my days worth of challenges and managed to survive it….

Quote to live by:
God brings men into deep waters not to drown them, but to cleanse them. - Aughey

No comments: