Friday, April 4, 2008

PEACE OF MIND.....

everybody deserve to have peace of mind... but unfortunately this is something that seems to elude most of us if not all of us ...many factors affects our state of mind.... and the sate of our mind affects every single thing that we do single hour of the day....

i always tell my friends who asked me for advices "never do anything that you will regret in the later stage of your life" therefore it is always important to think things over.... as the saying goes "think before you act"

i always get asked by my friends and relatives why do i seem to be unaffected by many things that happens around me, the country and the world in general... my simple answer to them is why should i get affected??? i always tell them that my simple principle in life is that God has given us the wisdom to change the things we can, and accept the thing we can't.... and having this in mind at all times gives me a bit of peace of mind....


Quote to live by:

The mind is never right but when it is at peace within itself - Lucius Annaeus Seneca

No comments: