Saturday, April 5, 2008

HAPPINESS....

I always believe in the saying that "Happiness is a state of mind". it's odd to think that statistics shows that a lot of few are unhappy all over the world when it is simple a state of mind.... what seems to be making people think so much that they are unable to leave themselves happy???

there are many things in my opinion that should make everybody happy. for me despite being away from my family, i can still make every single hour of the day almost as happy if not as happy if i am with my family.... happy thought of our happy moments keeps a smile in my face... the thought that all the hard works i am doing is to give them a bit of comfort and a better future makes me happy... but nothing makes me happier than opening my eyes in the morning and seeing the ceiling above me; for it meant another happy day ahead of me.... and i can look forward to the day that i will be taking my annual vacation and spend every single day of it with my loved one...

quote to live by:

There is no duty so much underrated as the duty of being happy. - Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments: