Thursday, May 1, 2008

INSTINCTS

the basic requirement for survival, in the world we live in right now is trusting your instinct... many times, based on my personal experiences that my instinct proves me right...

on several occasions that i have encountered, and that i need to decide on things, i have to in my inner self and fortunate enough my instinct proves to be right and saved me a lot of trouble and even saved my live....

some people call it the sixth sense, some calls it the third eye... but i believe it is what we call instinct .... all of us is given this capability, unfortunately not everybody has managed to fully develop it and take advantage of it....

i must admit it takes me a while to trust my instinct, but to date i have learned to listen to my inner self and trust my instinct.... and it was all worth it....


quotes to live by

Systems die; instincts remain. - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

4 comments:

Tim Noble said...

Love your blog.

Very thought provoking.

Tim

Yesha said...

uhmm. i don't know. i can't recall a scenario that i have trusted my instinct. or probably, i wasn't aware that i did. o_O

cenen said...

hello autumn.... maybe you didn't noticed that you did.... :)

cenen said...

hello tim... thanks for dropping by.... did i provoke you into a deeper thought???