Saturday, May 10, 2008

FEAR

it seems to be a dreadful word... and everybody seem to deny that they do fear something one way or the other... i don't see any reason to fear anything, provided it doesn't make a paranoia within yourself...

for me i fear i lot of things.... one thing that i fear most is not to be able to provide for my family's basic needs... the fear of waking up one day that i am no longer capable of doing what i love to do most, the fear of not being able to fulfil my calling, my purpose...

these fear are the things that keeps me on my feet, the very same things that makes me strive ever harder. to cling to my faith and to do the utmost best... though i heard one famous line before "fear nothing but fear itself" i wish i could do that....

Quotes to live by:
Every day I wake up a little afraid. Only a fool is never afraid. - Ron Meyer

No comments: