Saturday, May 10, 2008

GOALS

people used to ask me how do i manage to say away from my family for so long... working overseas entails long hours of being away from all your loved ones... staying alone in your room after the long and tiring hours at work....

i have a simple answer at all times... and that is "i have goals that i set, and this goals are the one that keeps me striving even harder... i must admit there are times that i ask myself how long do i have to endure... why d i have to undertake all these things, times you have to fight the longing, the homesickness that befall me, but during these most trying times, when time seems to be against me, that is the time i envision my goals and ways how to achieve them...

i know that this is only a short lived undertakings, and keeping my goals in the horizon, and spicing it up with faith and prayers keeps me focused....

Quotes to live by:
The one thing worth living for is to keep one’s soul pure. - Marcus Aurelius

No comments: